The name ‘April’ comes from the Latin word ‘aperit’, which means ‘to open’. Marking the beginning of the growing season, April is typically the time when we start to see trees and flowers open up.
As we all continue to battle our way through these uncertain times, here are just a few updates from jobs we completed recently…
Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Pubs
- HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’ PVC wall cladding was the choice for the kitchen refurbishment at La Galleria Italian restaurant, in the picturesque town of Shoreham – located just a stone’s throw away from Shoreham Harbour and the English Channel. All walls were fully covered and jointed using our 2-part PVC joint strips with integrated neoprene seal and transition strips to the base of the sheets to allow new vinyl flooring to be installed and tie in with our cladding beautifully. Bellissimo!!
- We were recently chosen to carry out the kitchen refurbishment at The Botanist – gastropub in the heart of Bristol. HFS Ultima ‘White PVC’ was chosen for the kitchen and food preparation areas, with the glasswash area being completed in ‘Fenland’ from the Altro ‘Satins’ range. 2-part PVC joint strips and transition strips were used throughout, and the challenging 3-day installation window was no problem for our experienced team of installers
- The Square & Compass, Matlock, on the edge of the beautiful Peak District, is yet another refurbishment completed for The Robinsons Group. HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’ PVC was chosen for the walls, with our Black BoFix GL & R13 tiles being installed throughout the kitchen and food preparation areas. When movement restrictions are finally lifted and life is back to normal, The Square & Compass will be ready and waiting to welcome customers back with open arms
- We were halfway through the refurbishment of newly created Hickory’s Smokehouse in Wilmslow, situated next to Premier Inn, Manchester Airport when movement restrictions were imposed. All of the walls in the kitchen, bar and back of house areas have been completed using HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’ PVC, our ‘Vitality’ range ‘Mushroom’ PVC for feature walls and our 304 Grade dp1 Stainless Steel wall cladding to the Cookline. Works have temporarily been placed on hold due to the COVID-19 outbreak but will hopefully resume in a few short weeks, where we will be able to safely install our BoFix Graphite floor tiles to these important hygienic areas. In the meantime, Stay Safe everyone, and Stay Home!
- We recently completed a full refurbishment of the main shop and preparation areas at Wood’s Butchers, in Knutsford. Existing wall, floor and ceiling finishes were all removed, including existing tiles to the front of the shop, allowing display counters to be reconfigured and creating extra space for new equipment in the shop. We supplied and fitted HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’ PVC to walls at the rear of the shop with new P250 Tongue & Groove ceiling planks system to the shop area and rear. Black BoFix GL & R13 tiles with light grey welds were installed to the rear of the shop to help with the daily cleaning routine and to keep hygiene standards to the highest level possible. Finally, new ceramic tiles (supplied by the customer) were installed to the front shop areas where their customers stand, helping to inject a touch of colour, along with an anti-slip nosing where the front of the shop meets the outside pavement. Have a look at some pictures below
Contact us on 0151 355 6105 to discuss your hygienic wall cladding, flooring or ceiling requirements and find out how HFS can help your business