So, another year, another month…time flies when you’re having fun!
We’ve been having fun since the start of the year and no rest for the wicked…here are just a few jobs we’ve been working on over the last weeks…
Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Pubs
- We’ve carried out a sizeable project in the heart of Birmingham City Centre for one of our regular clients – Dishoom Restaurant based in Chamberlain Square. This project comprised of our HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’, ‘Black Olive’ Vitality range cladding plus 2 contrasting Stainless Steel finishes to give definition to areas within the kitchen of this busy establishment. All PVC & Stainless wall finishes tie into the new vinyl flooring using our hygienic, easy to fix, 2 part PVC transition strips. This is the 4th such installation for this chain with hopefully plenty more to come!
- Another Bofloor installation was successfully carried out at The Albert, in Bowness, which is a stones throw from the picturesque tourist attraction of Lake Windermere. This is yet another project on behalf of the Robinson’s Pub chain and included some light preparation works to remove the previous vinyl flooring finish before we installed our Black Bofix GL & R13 tiles to the kitchen area complete with 100mm high skirtings and finished it all off with a contrasting Light Grey Weld. Yet another successful installation for this chain – long may it continue!
- HFS won’t be in the doghouse any time soon after completing a large refurbishment at Chapel House Vets, Chesterfield on behalf of a main contractor. The works comprised of HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’ PVC wall cladding to critical care areas such as the Operating Theatres, Consultation Rooms and Preparation Rooms and Altro Fortis Titanium wall protection to the Dog & Cat Kennels to provide a scratch resistant, impervious surface. All areas have been trimmed off using our 2 Part PVC joint and transition strips along with a high impact Edge Trim for the half height areas to ensure that a hygienic finish is easy to maintain for many years to come!
- HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’ PVC and Trovex Radiance ‘Coral’ were the colours of choice for the wall cladding in the new kitchen at the Treetops Pavillion at the well-known West Midlands Safari Park, near Kidderminster. The white walls, columns and bulkheads have been offset by 2 striking feature walls that showcase the cladding options that are available to make a bold statement in any new kitchen environment. The works were all finished off with our 2 Part colour matched joints and transition strips which tied into the new Polysafe flooring that we also installed as part of this project to ensure that our catering equipment client had plenty to smile about!
- All of the Kings men managed to squeeze a job in over the festive period at the busy Humpty Dumpty Day Nursery in Lichfield as the building was closed for the holidays. On behalf of a main contractor, we installed Altro Whiterock W103 White PVC sheets to the existing kitchen and dry store and the newly created extension which gives the nursery the capacity to prepare and serve more meals during the day to feed the minds of the future
Contact us on 0151 355 6105 to discuss your hygienic wall cladding, flooring or ceiling requirements and find out how HFS can help your business