October is here, leaves are falling, temperatures are dropping, Winter is almost upon us and Halloween is fast approaching.
September was once again a busy month for the team at HFS, and October is shaping up to be just the same.
Here’s a summary of some of the many projects we’ve been working on over the last few weeks, to give an idea of the wide range of industries and locations we work in.
Schools, Universities & Training
- Braywick Court School, Maidenhead recently benefited from HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White PVC’ wall cladding installed in the kitchen. HFS Ultima Pastels range ‘Whisp Grey’ was installed in the hygiene room and Altro Whiterock Satins range ‘Viola’ PVC wall cladding was installed as splashbacks to pupil toilets
- HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White PVC’ wall cladding installed in the kitchen at the new dining facility at Nesscliffe Training Camp in Shropshire, as well as preparation areas, shower areas and WC’s
- Refurbishment of customer showers at Happiness Hot Yoga, Church Street, Liverpool using our HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White PVC’ wall and ceiling cladding and Bofloor Bofix R13 floor tiles. All completed in readiness for their Grand Opening on Saturday 12th October
- Refurbishment and alteration works to PVC wall cladding and vinyl flooring in a kitchen in the Centenary Stand at Liverpool Football Club, Anfield
- Altro Whiterock Chameleon range ‘Sheer Glass’ fitted as splash backs to the WCs in Wolverhampton Civic Hall
Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Pubs
- New Five Guys Restaurant, Cambridge – Bioclad White PVC wall cladding and stainless steel wall cladding fitted
- HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White PVC’ wall cladding fitted in the kitchen of the new Holiday Inn Express, Swindon
- At Chatwins Bakery, Wrexham High Street, Bofloor Bofix GL tiles have been fitted to the shop floor, servery and back of house preparation areas – all completed on a Sunday while the shop was shut
- Phase 2 of the work at Chatwins Bakery saw Bofloor Bofix GL PVC floor tiles fitted to the stairs, landing and customer toilets. New aluminium stair nosings have also been fitted. All work was again carried out on a Sunday to avoid disruption to the shops trading hours.
- Bioclad white PVC wall cladding and stainless steel wall cladding fitted to the kitchen and back of house areas of the Shake Shack, North Terminal at Gatwick Airport
- Work is progressing nicely at the new Hickorys Restaurant, Shrewsbury. A mixture of HFS Ultima ‘Aspen White’ & Vitality range ‘Black Olive’ PVC wall cladding along with stainless steel and aluminium chequer plate wall protection has been fitted to the kitchens and back of house areas. Bofloor Bofix GL & R13 PVC floor tiles will be fitted over the next couple of weeks
- Approximately 750 m2 of Altro Whiterock W103 PVC wall cladding was recently fitted to kitchen and preparation areas at a large financial institution in Canary Wharf, London. Work was completed on behalf of C & C Catering Equipment Ltd (Chester). Our team enjoyed a stunning view whilst carrying out the works – once they’d managed to deliver all materials to the 10th floor!
To discuss how HFS can help your business this Autumn or any time of the year, contact us on 0151 355 6105 to discuss your hygienic wall cladding, flooring or ceiling requirements