Since our launch in 1994 we have successfully completed over 4000 installations nationally and internationally and our extensive, varied and loyal customer base has grown to include businesses from a wide range of sectors including:
- Healthcare – NHS & private hospitals, trauma centres, rehabilitation units, care homes, GP and dental surgeries, ambulance stations, veterinary surgeries, laboratories and pharmaceutical factories.
- Hospitality / Leisure – Restaurant chains, fast food outlets, hotels, pubs, bars, holiday parks, health clubs and gyms, swimming pools, sports arenas, football & rugby stadiums.
- Manufacturing / Retail – Butchers, fishmongers, smokeries, dairies, bakeries, delicatessens, food production facilities and supermarkets.
- Education – Schools, colleges and universities.
- Agriculture – Milking parlours, abattoirs and farm shops.
- MOD – Army, air force and naval bases
- HMPS – Prisons, young offender’s institutions and immigration centres.
HFS was established when Richard Bullivant, working in the agricultural engineering industry, was asked by a farmer friend to supply and install polypropylene wall cladding to their milking parlour. This led to similar installation requests from other farmers in the region and within a few years HFS was supporting milking parlours, dairies and other agricultural buildings nationally. Other industries were interested, and before long HFS was supplying and installing within the food retail and manufacturing, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors.
With our teams of fully employed, highly skilled fitters and management, we proudly boast a combined total of over 150 years experience involved in the hygienic coverings, construction and shop fitting industries.
The ethos of the company has remained the same throughout the (almost) 20 year history and that is to provide customers with quality, fit for purpose products, fitted to the highest standards within prescribed timescales on EVERY installation. This has resulted in Hygienic Finishing Systems Ltd becoming one of the UK’s largest and most respected companies involved in the supply and installation of hygienic wall, floor and ceiling coverings.
Health and Safety
- We are fully committed to health and safety.
- We are CHAS and Construction Line accredited.
- Managers are trained to SSSTS, SMSTS and IOSH MS.
- All fitters hold a minimum of CSCS with most holding CITB SMSTS or SSSTS qualifications along with PASMA, IPAF, first aid training and asbestos awareness.
Contact us today on 0151 355 6105 to discuss your project requirements.